2016.


Hello! 
Now as we are into the New Year I made a goal for myself to be more active in posting on my photography blog. I didn't realize how bad I had neglected it until just now as I was looking back through old posts and realized the last time I posted was in 2014! I was completely shocked at this and couldn't believe that it had been a whole year! My business has grow so much since 2014 and I never posted any of the fun sessions I got to do in 2015. So, as a New Year's resolution I'm going to be posting at least once a week on the blog and giving it the best chance it has to grow. I'll be catching you guys up on my favorite shoots Erin and I did in 2015 and posting any new sessions I'll be doing in 2016. As winter tends to be the "off" season or rather a very slow season due to the weather on also be post photography articles and blogs I love along with ideas and places I love for photo shoots along with outfit ideas from Pinterest! We have a lot of clients asking us about what location would be best and what should they wear so I thought those would be fun blog posts for the future :) 
I hope you all have had a wonderful 2015 and are more the ready to start 2016 like I am and all the exciting opportunities that come with a new year! 
~Mallory~