Hippie for a Day!

Last week I got to visit my best friend in the whole world. The friend I've had since I was just a little girl. The person who understand my goofiness, and joins in with me, in laughing at myself and just plain laughing altogether! Whats better then having that kind of friend? having that friend be your cousin! Whats better then having a cousin who is your best friend?? Okay so your not really asking but I'm telling you anyway. You ready? Having her be a model!! We make the perfect pair with her modeling skills and making it in the crazy world of fashion and, myself, trying to make it in the world of photography. So, as you can imagine when we get together we just have to do a photo shoot. It would be a sin for a model and photographer to get together and not do one right?! right.