Volleyball: Senior Year

This past Fall I played my last year of Breakers volleyball. It was by far my best year yet :) The girls on my team were amazing and had so much talent. There was never any awkward moments with these ladies and we all hit it off right away which then let us have a fun year playing a sport we all loved so much. The girls put their all in practices and gave 110% in games. Words really can't describe how much my girls meant to me this year, there was always smiles and good attitudes and it truly made all the difference! The girls and I were proud to represent the Beach Breakers at our tournament at the end of the season and took home 3rd place out of 8 teams :) Molly Dickson and I got all conference 2nd team and Caty Payne got honorable mention! Such a great year and it was bittersweet to see it all end! Love you girls <3 Thanks for letting me be your captain!

Pictures from Breakers Volleyball 2011




Amazing coaches! 



Driving up to Summit!!