Mark and Meghan's Engagement Pictures

This is my first blog post and I'm super excited to share this beautiful couple! Although I might be a little bias seeing as she is my sister :)


This summer my sister Meghan and her boyfriend of 3 years Mark proposed on the beach and of course she said YES. After looking at tons of pictures online and searching for the perfect outfits we headed out to capture their love. They are both goofy, funny, smart and talented individuals and together they make the most gorgeous couple EVER! But don't take my word for it let the pictures speak for themselves :) Enjoy!











                                                                 Gorgeous ring right?!






                                                               Love the smiles in this one!











I have to give credit to Meghan for this cute idea :)

















time to look fancy! 




























one of my favorites!